NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
Park County Planning Area Scoping Meetings
TOPIC: Short-Term Rentals
The Park County Board of Commissioners, Planning and Zoning Commission and Planning and Zoning Department are hosting five (5) public scoping meetings to consider future updates to the Park County Development Standards and Regulations related to the topic of Short-Term Rentals. These scoping meetings are intended to provide the public an opportunity to discuss concerns and opportunities related to short-term rental regulation in unincorporated Park County and provide input to the Board and Commission for possible revisions to existing plans and regulations.
The meetings will be held as follows (members of the public are welcome to attend any or all of these meetings):
• Thursday, August 22nd from 5:00pm – 6:30pm at Heart Mountain Hall, Park County Fairgrounds, 665 E. 5th St., Powell, WY
• Tuesday, August 27th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the Southfork Fire Hall, 1392 Southfork Rd., Cody, WY
• Thursday, August 29th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the Park County EOC, basement of the new courthouse, 1002 Sheridan Ave., Cody, WY
• Thursday, September 5th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the Wapiti School Gym, 3167 Northfork Highway, Wapiti, WY
• Tuesday, September 10th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the Clark Fire Hall, 50 Granit Ridge Rd., Clark, WY
The Park County Land Use Plan, individual planning area Comprehensive Policy Statements, the 2015 Development Standards and Regulations, and a Sample Short-Term Rental Regulation Packet (created to help generate discussion at the public meetings) are available for review on the county website at http://parkcounty.us/planningandzoning/planandzone.html. Copies of these documents may be purchased from the County Planning and Zoning Department.
Written comments are also welcome via email to email@example.com or via regular mail/hand-delivery to: Planning and Zoning Department, 1002 Sheridan Ave., Suite 109, Cody, WY 82414. Please call 307-527-8540 for more information.
First Publ., Tues, Aug. 6, 2019
Second Publ., Tues., Aug. 20, 2019