Beartooth Electric Cooperative, Inc.
2021 annual meeting of the members
The 83rd Annual Meeting of the Members of Beartooth Electric Cooperative, Inc., will be called to order on Saturday, May 1, 2021, remotely from the Beartooth Electric Cooperative Office, located in the Town of Red Lodge, County of Carbon, and the State of Montana. This remote meeting registration begins at 8 AM on ZOOM meeting ID 916 3939 7710, FaceBook LIVE messaging, email@example.com, and by phone 406-446-2310. The business meeting will commence at 9 AM.
ACTION WILL BE TAKEN ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
• Report on the number of Members present in order to determine the existence of a quorum;
• Reading of the Notice of the meeting and proof of the due publication or mailing thereof, or the waiver or waivers of notice of the meeting, as the case may be;
• Reading of unapproved minutes of previous meetings of the Members and the taking of necessary action thereon;
• Election of Board Trustees;
• Presentation and considerations of reports of officers, Trustees, and Committees;
• Unfinished Business;
• New Business;
DATED THIS 19th DAY OF APRIL 2021
Arleen Boyd Secretary/Treasurer
Publ., Thurs., April 22, 2021